The time our entire design class dressed up for Halloween as the design teacher (who notoriously almost only wore grey sweaters and always had a cafeteria coffee in hand).
I remember him walking down a super long empty hall and we all just turned the corner at the other end and started running towards him and he ran away yelling “FUcK YOU GUYS” and in retrospect I almost can’t believe he didn’t suffer a heart attack.
Pretty sure we won a pizza party for best costume that year.
IVE SEEN THIS ABOUT TEN TIMES AND IM JUST NOW NOTICING THAT THE ACTUAL TEACHER IS IN THE PICTURE TOO
No, we just think its stupid to spend $150+ for shoes that you can get for $50.
Honestly? You’re right. Payless air walks and them fubus at walmart do go off
alright so ive seen this compilation post, uploaded by batmanisagatewaydrug around a million fucking times and i’m reuploading it instead of giving it more notes because it’s already at like 220k or something ridiculous like that and i’d just like to say
- theroguefeminist isnt exactly known for phrasing things well & is not always well liked among sj people. what i think they were trying to say is that it’s important to recognize valid parts of people’s identities, as the original post seemed to endorse the “I don’t see you as (x)” sort of mentality
- i call bullshit on the messages. OP just wanted notes at the expense of feminism
- thebitterfrenchcanadian’s faq confirms that this is a joke and you are all gullible
- wolfstirfry’s sidebar says ‘that post was a joke’ on it
- it’s not anyone’s responsibility to educate people who are hurting them, and the commenter was making the point that OP was unlikely to have experienced that
- troll anon. see use of vuv and incorrect understanding of cultural appropriation
- emeralddragoness has deleted but honestly i think this boils down to what a person is comfortable with themselves and OP was rlly rude in response
- troll anon again
- the way this is full of buzzwords and the cutesy emote at the end makes me think its a troll post although dating, as it doesnt exist in nature, is technically a social construct (not that that’s a bad thing)
- this was posted by a literal neo-nazi white supremacist, formerly known as sophia-kaminski. she’s literally the furthest thing from social justice you can get. also, a note to the commenter, race is not just skin color
conclusion: tumblr is gullible as hell and will take any excuse to hate minorities who are sticking up for themselves